CMA Review Self-Study Courses
Need structure and discipline to prepare for the CMA examination but cannot commit to weekly classes? Our "At Your Own Pace" self study course prepares you to take the CMA exam, but gives you flexibility over your busy schedule.
CMA Part 2 self study is scheduled to launch in July 2016; CMA Part 1 self study is scheduled to launch in August 2016. This fully updated program features the following:
- Custom review plan developed with an instructor
- Access to recorded sessions with custom slides
- Reference book with examples and sample questions
- Mobile app with hundreds of multiple choice questions and answers, many from prior CMA exams.
- 18-24 hours of NASBA CPE credit available
- Access to instructor virtual "office hours" offered several times a month
The all-inclusive fee for each part is $595; contact us to prior to June 2016 and receive an additional $125 off of the registration fee for courses purchased in 2016, and immediate access to the mobile app with access to hundreds of multiple choice questions and answers.