Self-Study CMA Review Courses
Need structure and discipline to prepare for the CMA examination but cannot commit to weekly classes? Our "At Your Own Pace" self study course prepares you to take the CMA exam, but gives you flexibility over your busy schedule.
Both CMA Part 1 and Part 2 self study courses will launch in January 2017. This fully updated program features the following:
- Custom review plan developed with an instructor
- Access to recorded sessions with custom slides
- Reference book with examples and sample questions
- Mobile app with hundreds of multiple choice questions and answers, many from prior CMA exams.
- 18-24 hours of NASBA CPE credit available
- Access to instructor virtual "office hours" offered several times a month
The all-inclusive fee for each part is $700; contact us now to receive $150 off of the registration fee for courses purchased by March 2017. Go to our contact page use the online form, and select "$150 self study discount." Make sure you include your name, phone and email address, and we'll get you signed up.